Re: Power In Eduation & Foucault

Hans

I'd like to hear Leo's response to my earlier mail, and Ian's before I
really say anything else about this.

I think I agree with you that Foucault's concern is more with the forms (I'm
not sure with the word 'form' though) underlying the concrete manifestations
than with the manifestations themselves. But he is clearly concerned with
the manifestations as they help to reveal the forms. So that these things
are not the same, but resemble each other, as they share certain underlying
structures. I think that's what I was saying before. If that's what you
mean, we seem to be in agreement.

Best

Stuart