---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 19:38:18 -0700
From: RadPsy Editors <editors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Radical Psychology
A Journal of Psychology, Politics and Radicalism
Call for Submissions

The Radical Psychology Network has a new, fully citable electronic
journal, appropriately named Radical Psychology. Topics covered by the
journal include, but are not limited to: anti-racism, feminism,
cross-cultural psychology, qualitative methods, radical clinical theory,
critical psychology, anti-psychiatry, and critiques of mainstream and pop
psychology. We define both psychology and radicalism broadly - neither one
school of psychology nor one definition of radicalism dominates. We find
unity in our diversity and inspiration in our differences. While we expect
a great deal of interest from students and psychologists, we welcome
submissions from all interested persons.

Preparing Manuscripts: Manuscripts should be prepared as single spaced
documents with a single carriage return between paragraphs and no tabs.
Manuscripts can sent (in order of preference) Word Perfect, Word, Rich
Text Format, Plain Text with Line Breaks, or Plain Text. If you are using
plain text please include formatting direction in the text itself for
example: [begin paragraph] [begin italics] [end italics] [center]

Style Guidelines: Radical psychology uses APA style with the following
exceptions: The use of gender neutral constructions such as s/he, (s)he,
and he/she are actively encouraged. The term "subject" is allowed in
non-experimental work. The use of footnotes and endnotes is encouraged.

Submitting Manuscripts: Manuscripts submitted to the following email
address: editors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx by way of email attachment. If you are
unable to use email attachments please contact us and we will make
alternative arrangements.

Article length: Articles can be between 2,000 to 20,000 words. Longer
articles may require longer review periods.

Images: Illustrations, photos, figures, charts and diagrams can be in
either in JPEG or GIF format. The file name should match the name
indicated in the text. Please include any special formatting instructions
(e.g., centered, left - , or right- justified) in the brackets as well.
Images may be altered to reduce file size.

For more information, please see our website:
http://www.yorku.ca/faculty/academic/danaa/