Re: Does being democratically elected make a difference?

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Christopher Chase wrote:

> Who cares if he is a dictator or not?

You more than me, apparently. I only meant to point out, as a tiny little
sidebar, another instance of the mainstream media's playing fast and loose
with the truth. I'm not sure why you're having a big hairy fit about it.
I think I started out mostly agreeing with you, but now you seem to be
attacking everything in sight.

I'm not going to provide specific references, but I guarantee that the
Toronto Star has used the word. Probably Time and/or Newsweek, maybe the
Globe and Mail.

Matthew

---Matthew A. King---Department of Philosophy---York University, Toronto---
dear readers, my apologies.
I'm drifting in and out of sleep.