Re: Trivia: best-selling book?

Scott

>Regarding Dits et Ecrits, can anyone tell me if it this that is being
>reproduced in English as Foucault:snip If this series isn't a translation
>of>Dits et Ecrits, are there any plans for a translation? And what,
>if>anything, are we missing from Dits et Ecrits in this series? And where
>can>we find translations?

The Essential Works are only a translation of some of Foucault's work - it
doesn't look as though there are any plans to translate Dits et Ecrits in
their entirety as one project, which is a great pity. Some of the material
in Dits et Ecrits appears in the Essential Works. You may wish to consult
the bibliography by Richard Lynch on my website for material available
elsewhere in English. Not everything is translated as yet.

Clare

Clare O'Farrell
email:c_ofarrell@xxxxxxxxxxx
web page: http://www.qut.edu.au/edu/cpol/foucault/