Foucault, Gender, Organizations

Hi everybody,

I have just recently joined the list and would like to know whether there is
anybody who is interested in applying Foucault's power-knowledge-bodies prism to
analyzing organizational practices as and through the processes of
subjectivation. I am particularly keen on practices of gendering the workforce
and what social and political implications do these subjectivating practices
bear on the 'body of labor.' It sounds rather elusive, I know, but this is
exactly why I would like to take up the issue of concrete empirical analysis of
the modes of subjectivation as and through the social organization of bodies.
Broadly put, I want to ask how much is Foucault and his genealogical 'tools'
susceptible, so to speak, of empirical analysis as such? And if they are, as it
seems to me, then how could one embark on concrete empirical study? Has anybody
come across these issues in general, and especially the ones pertaining to
gender and organizations?

vv