Re: The Order of Things

The Order of Things is in my opinion one of the most important books
Fouculat wrote, I had to readi it a few times to get it, but now I would
say it is kinda lika a bible of sworts. It is a history of the sciences
and very much an attack against more traditional legitmatization. Or maybe
I would say it is science as myth, but more importantly the myth we
believe. As foucault once said somewhere that our modern condition is
defined by the fact fact that we know all myth to be that just myth. at
the heart of OT science is shown to be nothing more than a few sets of
epistemes or configurations of knowledge with unverisal Truth with a
capital T.
I worte an essay as well that might be of help in understanding the book
it is at

http://homepages.uni-tuebingen.de/student/jeremiah.luna/history2.htm

with best regards
jeremaih luna