Re: hello scholars!

Hello,

I first came across Foucault in my MA course. We read Discipline and Punish,
The History of Sexuality Volume 1 along with Power/Knowledge and that, for
most of us, was our first introduction to Foucault so you might wish to try
those works. From what I understand, Discipline and Punish is pretty much a
reworking of his theory as found earlier works. It's also a pretty
entertaining read and explains the basics of his theory quite nicely.

Teresa