Re: hello scholars!

hi,

I think you maybe think about how will you 'use' foucault or
what is your theoretical intereat, then
it would be clear what to begin with.
For example, if you are interested in the study of body, I don't think
it will help to begin with AK. If I were you, I would read it later when I
finish
the BC, HS and DP.
As for general understanding, P/K would be fine, but you will risk missing
a lot of important context.