RE: hello scholars!

Hello Johnathan, again....

On queuing my last post I later saw History of Sex Vol 1 suggested
3 or more times... so my suggestion may be a little late! It seems a
popular work. I got in my first week of the first year of my
undergrad degree in communication. So it shouldn't matter in the
least if you can't understand parts (I certainly didn"t)

My excuse for the above. I only have limited isp access. (I"m living
in an isolated rural area of NSW Australia, and the digital divide is
real!)

Chris Jones