Re: PoMo Manifesto

I totally agree with these words of wisdom. Not because you have to be nice or
creative, but simply because philosophy is dialogue. If you see the meaning of a
text, you also understand that the text is right in some way. This is the
present that's offered to you for free and it's not very meaningfull throw this
away. Criticism is necessary to show the limits of a text, not to try to
withhold other people from reading it. If you're really into the conversion
game, or you have the narcisism of thinking you're mister right, you should join
a sect. Besides that I hate the spirit of heavyness which comes out of many
criticims, there's absolutely no humor in them.

erik