RE: what about us

Jeremiah

Thanks for taking the time to do this. Of course, Foucault's own words on
the GIP (the manifesto, etc.) are in Dits et ecrits. And i wonder if some
people are missing the point of Discipline and Punish - a history of the
present. It's not so much an issue of 'applying' theory to politics, or
politics as theory. Foucault's 'theory' was always already political.

best wishes

Stuart

[Cut]