Re: Foucault conference? Char-citation? Benjamin cited by Foucault?

Foucault cites Benjamin in the second footnote of the Introduction of
vol. II of "histoire de la sexualité" (french edition: p. 19). This is
the only time Foucault mentions Benjamins according to German scholar
Sigrid Weigel: Kommunizierende Röhren: Michel Foucault und Walter
Benjamin, in: idem: Entstellte Ähnlichkeit. Walter Benjamins
theoretische Schreibweise, Frankfurt/M.: Fischer 1997, S. 189.

RA