Re: "reponse à Derrida"

on 01.01.09 19:34, foucault-digest at
owner-foucault-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 17:11:53 -0600
> From: Loren Dent <lorendent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Dits et Ecrits article...."Response to Derrida"
>
> There is apparently an article in the 2nd volume of Dits et ecrits entitled
> "response to derrida" that is SEPERATE from "My body, this paper, this
> fire"... does anyone have an english copy of this article or know where I
> might track one down?
>
> thanks
> loren
> utexas

You are correct, Loren. "My body, this paper, this fire" is DE # 102.
DE#104 is "Reponse à Derrida". This is basically similar to "My body..." ??
it is a slightly different, earlier version that Foucault allowed to be
published in a Japanese journal, before he published the revised version as
an appendix to Histoire de la Folie.

I'm not aware of any English translation of this particular article, thought
there are two of "My body..."

Best,
Richard

Richard A. Lynch