RE: Right of Death and Power over Life

A couple of people have asked me to provide the reference for this quote i
was searching for yesterday. I still don't have access to Power/Knowledge,
but apparently it's on page 222 (and Dits et ecrits, Vol III, p 323).

I provide the French and a rough translation below; I'm sure the one in P/K
is preferable...

A Grosrichard: Pour en venir à la dernière partie de ton livre.

M Foucault: Oui, cette dernière parte, personne n'en parle. Pourtant, le
livre et court, mais je soupçonne les gens de n'être jamais arrives jusqu'à
ce chapitre. C'est tout de même le fond du livre.

-----

A Grosrichard: Let's come from there to the last part of your book.

M Foucault: Yes, the last part. Nobody speaks about it. Though the
book is short, I suspect that people don't get to this chapter. All the
same, it is the foundation of the book.

Stuart