Using Foucault to justify evil is not right

<P>As Foucault prefers an alternative lable to homosexual, I prefer alternative lables to homophobe and facist.&nbsp; I am not frightened of homosexuals, I simply do not understand their behaviour - I do not refuse to understand it.&nbsp; I am socially friendly with men who buy houses together and sleep in the same bed with each other, but that does not help me to understand why they do what they do or how that behaviour could be satisfying.&nbsp; I am not frightened of them, but I do not agree with them - that is not a phobia.&nbsp; I do not hate them either - it is not facism.</P>