Re: Is Juan Cruz a Homosexual himself? - homophobia

I'm trying to determine what logical disease affects kirk728@hotmail that
would persuade him that what he writes below is somehow pertinent. one might
just as well argue that a murderer has as much moral standing as his victim.
myself, I don't hate homophobes, I just don't have much to say to them. I do
exclude them from my normal going about things, just as I exclude racists,
bigots and right-wing whackos. kirk728@hotmail is certainly free to exclude
me from his various circles, and denounce me in whatever venue he has access
to. to be honest, I feel blessed when I am so excluded. it's hard to
believe that anyone who has spent anytime with Foucault's work would think
that in ethical or moral situations one need only reverse the + or - sign to
find equal value. perhaps kirk728@hotmail is laboring under the impression
that such a strategy is somehow connected with Foucault's methodology, and if
so, he could point to the reference for those of us who have somehow missed
it.

In a message dated 02/02/2001 2:30:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,