Re: Is Juan Cruz a Homosexual himself? - homophobia

>Bryan C says: > But they deny him the right to constitute himself as a
>homophob.
>
>Bullshit. Juan can say whatever he wants, and we can respond however we
>want. Yelling at Nazis doesn't violate the First Amendment.

What I was doing was paraphrasing Yves when he said:
"Hatred: Juan "hates". Juan's hatred denies every member of his category
his respect for their choice (or constitution)."
And in the same way that being a Nazi doesn't violate the first
amendment. Those who condemn homosexuality are critiquing
homosexuality, just as the anti-homophob is critiquing the
critique of homosexuality.