From: Dan Fincke <thegreatfandincke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Is Juan Cruz a Homosexual himself? - homophobia
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 01:46:05 -0500

Nathan,

Bryan's argument was about exclusionary discourses not about the legal
restraints on speech. Those are secondary to deeper issues of implicit
social structures which drive towards changes in laws with by developing new
power/knowledge structures. His objection to reactionarism among the
anti-racists still needs to be better addressed. (assuming no post since
the once I am here responding to has done this--- I still haven't gotten
that far. :-)