Re: use or abuse of listservs

i am often amused by the number of messages that accumulate due to
debates about what should or should not be on a list. often the debates
about what is "proper" generate more discussion than the original posts
which some see as tangential [TAN]. in fact, this message is perpetuating
that process... and joyfully so.

pmk
---
Pretty girls like handsome boys and handsome boys like pretty girls. But,
some girls like other girls and some boys like other boys. Homely girls
like ugly boys and ugly boys like homely girls. But some girls like other
girls and some boys like other boys. But I, I love everyone. Yeah, I love
everyone, because I am Bi.
-- Fay Wray --