Re: for those interested in hardt&negri

I think I see now what you were talking about. You were asking a
question about the previous post. If that is the case, you will find the
answer at this link:

http://arts.adelaide.edu.au/ARCHSS/global_text.htm#register

Looks like there is a charge, depending on your level of participation.
But I think that has nothing to do with this list, except for the fact that
someone placed an announcement about it here. (That post gave all the
relevant links).

Still, I stand by what I said previously about getting some discussion
going on this list. :)