Re: if -- And

Not sure I understand you correctly. Assume for the sake of argument
that the last sentence of your last posting was completely
unintelligible and made absolutely no sense whatsoever (I'm not saying
this is in fact that case, I'm just saying, assume for the sake of
making an example, that it is). Are you saying that this is a result of
Plato's sexual activity, 2500 years ago? And are you saying that if he
had behaved differently, you might then, as a result, today be capable
of writing intelligible sentences? Furthermore, are you saying that you
gleaned this insight through a reading of Foucault, and that if it were
not for "his own scandalous behavior," you may not have gleaned this
most amazing insight?