Fwd: [electronicIntifada.net] new articles | chronology updated

>From: "The Electronic Intifada" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: eIntifada@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [electronicIntifada.net] new articles | chronology updated
>Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 21:16:31 -0500
>
> _____________________________
>
> UPDATE FROM
> THE ELECTRONIC INTIFADA
>
> http://electronicIntifada.net
>
> _____________________________
>
>NEW ARTICLES
>
>* No turning back
> Ali Abunimah, The Electronic Intifada, 5 July 2001.
> http://electronicIntifada.net/features/articles/20010705ali.html
>
>* The Israeli army's campaign of revenge and ethnic cleansing
> Jeff Halper, News From Within, 7 July 2001.
> http://electronicIntifada.net/features/articles/20010705halper.html
>

>CHRONOLOGY UPDATED
>
>http://electronicIntifada.net/chronology/
>
>The chronology has been updated with much information about what has
>been happening on the ground between 28 June and 4 July, interspersed
>with quotes from Israeli leaders who seem to believe that shooting
>demonstrators, assassinating activists, demolishing homes, and razing
>agricultural land is in fact 'maintaining the cease-fire'.
>
>If you find an event not listed in the chronology or a quote from
>Israeli or American leaders relating to the "cease-fire" that fills
>any of the blank spaces, let us know.
>
>Please use this resource to counter reports that the Israel is
>adhering to a ceasefire, and to encourage the media to look at the
>reality on the ground for Palestinians.
>
>Nigel Parry
>for The Electronic Intifada team
>http://electronicIntifada.net
>
>--
>This mail was sent to you from THE ELECTRONIC INTIFADA, a resource to
>help counter myth, distortion, and spin from the Israeli media war
>machine, found at http://electronicIntifada.net
>
>To join our mail list, which will let you know what updates are being
>added to the site, and alert you to new action items, please send a
>blank e-mail to eIntifada-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Your e-mail
>address is considered private and will not be passed to any third
>party by either us or Yahoo Groups that hosts our mailing list.
>
>Please help spread THE ELECTRONIC INTIFADA by by participating in our
>action items to the media, by telling your e-mail contacts about the
>site, and by linking to the site at http://electronicIntifada.net.
>
>Together, we can make an positive impact on coverage of the
>Israeli-Palestinian Conflict.

Beauty has no other origin than the singular wound, different in every case,
hidden or visible, which each man bears within himself, which he preserves,
and into which he withdraws when he wants to leave the world for a temporary
but authentic solitude....Giacometti seems to me determined to discover this
secret wound in each being and even in each thing....Jean Genet
My wound existed before me, I was born to embody it.
Joe Bousquet