Re: semiotics/semiology

--part1_45.8c6c40a.28789bcb_boundary

These, along with the "Introducing" series, can be found in the
Philosophy/Cultural Studies/whatever sections of bookstores like Barnes &
Noble. They usually have illustrated covers and stand out among the other
tomes.

In a message dated 7/7/2001 9:04:28 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
androobrokos@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I wish I could remember more of the publication info, etc. but there is a
> series of books called "... for Beginners" that contains a pretty broad but
> shallow intro to the big names and little ones of Semiology. The books is
> "Semiology for Beginners", I believe. Sorry I can't give you more of the
> info.

One Love,

Aaron J. Lyttle

--------
"We at Phillip Morris felt we had to do something...
Working together, the PEOPLE of Phillip Morris."

-Phillip Morris Advertisement

--part1_45.8c6c40a.28789bcb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>These, along with the "Introducing" series, can be found in the
<BR>Philosophy/Cultural Studies/whatever sections of bookstores like Barnes &amp;
<BR>Noble. They usually have illustrated covers and stand out among the other
<BR>tomes.
<BR>
<BR>In a message dated 7/7/2001 9:04:28 AM Mountain Daylight Time,