Re: Red Hot Chili Pepper fans-- Gysin CaLLed

It have no english // reality sandwhiches was which post Pen the sheman
death zone no -- mor wild boys of west bank& Girls too of against Goliath
.... old postule no place old place in this place old of in disucssionmmor
wild boys of west bank& Girls too of against Goliath .... old postule no
place old place in this place old of in disucssionm this is old posting, and
it have no pla --this is old posting, and it have no place in this --dis Per
-- cussion..eman death zone no -- mor wild boys of west bank& Girls too of
against Goliath .... old postule no place old place in this place old of in
disucssionm -- this is an old war -- a whore? too not real-- a bit of the
--his old posting,wild boys of west bank& Girls too of and
it have no place in this
discussion --worked at Birzeit University between
1998. His
> > journal
> Palestinians in the Ramallah area.-- who were bodies without full bodies
>of the earth reading deleuze also they was --- She is also one
> > of the founders of -- Language is a Virus electronicIntifada.net, ---a
>resource for countering -- against these pages -- myth, distortion, and
>spin "Israeli media war machine."
following massacres red chili fansz ymphones make audio blast death --
you gott Mozzad?? we got -- fadographs of Reality studios -- nothing there
but old chilis and dead Tshal -- way it goes girls and boys of Jericho
Bethelem and west bank Closing time -- hot keys get burn
ONLY Israelis