RE: crippled

Dear M. Jivko -- I don't see why you feel the need to apologize. You err. It
is not complex and has nothing to do with abstraction, but everything to do
with bodies; the bodies ofthe mutilated victims. This is a very Foucauldian
topic. Have you not read the work of Foucault about the clinic, and the
Birth of the Prison? Please clear the air in your head before you assault
Mr. Widder. It is intellectuals like you that make me want to quit, to kill
myself, to read Ann Raynd. To go back and be a ballerina, and to take an
air, in a tobacco trance. Or something like writing you a personal letter
saying, no you are wrong sir, wrong wrong wrong.
- Now having gotten that out, I wish to say that you need to question your
first principles Mister Jivko, and please when you have done so, please
return to the list with your relevant topics and exciting questions about
Music and other things, which you know so much about. So much that you make
me sick. I still love you though, but purely abstractly, like a human
principle sort of thing, you know like, you see.

>From: Jivko Georgiev <jivkox43georgiev@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: RE: crippled
>Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:22:06 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Mr. Widder,
>i do not attack you, i am just trying to clear the
>things. To me all this is a politcal blackmail- The
>two sides are right, now to make some comments on
>departing from some abstract principles like equality,
>self and so on, is a terrible mistake. Such subjects
>are to be solved in theyr own terms, not of abstract
>humanistic principles.
>Regards!
>Zhivko
>

>--- newidder <N.E.Widder@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Then delete the message and discuss something. What
> > exactly is stopping you?
> >
> > And it was what a British newspaper thinks is
> > important.
> >
> > >===== Original Message From
> > foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx =====
> > >I absolutely aggree with Mr. Miller. I dont want to
> > >discuss here what according to cnn is importenant.
> > >Here we discuss the work of Foucault.
> > >
> > >Zhivko
> > >

> > Dr. Nathan Widder
> > Lecturer in Political Theory
> > University of Exeter
> > Department of Politics
> > Amory Building
> > Rennes Drive
> > Exeter EX4 4RJ
> > United Kingdom
> > Tel: +44 (0)1392 263 183
> > Fax: +44 (0)1392 263 305
> > http://www.ex.ac.uk/shipss/politics/staff/widder/

>Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail
>http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Regards,
C.Driscoll