Re: reach... the absurd

Come on, Jivko, the world's not made out of myths.

1. It's safer outside Israel then inside for any human being.
2. There's no reason why anyone should have the right to occupy the
place where one of his ancestors used to live.
3. Originally most of the jews came from Egypt so why don't they
wanna go back there?
4. Before we all came from Africa, you wanna go?

It's clear that the Israeli's are caught up in some logic of violence
and fear. There's room enough for everybody in that bloody desert out
there, but they just keep on casing each other. It has to do with some
tribal ideology evoked by religious feelings. Irony: they do almost the
same to the Palestines as the Nazi's did to them (the method of the
'final solution'). Is it because of religion?

erik