Re: a request for references

The whole Surveiller et Punir book is on that subject.
There is a site,in which there is essay on Foucault
and anorexia:
http://www.csun.edu/~hfspc002/foucault.home.html

Find it somewhere in the site.

If You ask me, anorexia nevrosa is the sickness of the
rich - in non-rich countries u cannot allow urself
anorexia. Its rather problem of the rich, not of the
represed:)))
Jivko