Space and Time Being Political

Hello I thought it might be time. To mention the space. of War and violence
as seen through. the Eyes of. And so then you have it. And then you do and
then. You don't if you are homeless and Not abstract. Is not that right
Monsieur Guattari?? So since some philosophers have said Being is always
Political. There you go. Have war not peace. Is the condition. Right. O O O
that War War sound it's so elegant so intelligent. I wonder. If the CIA and
the Others watch here. What you say Filou?? Say you? And form d'expression
of war is the content of violence, you Dig?, as Gregory Corso might say, and
not the space espace of decadence international, and Who Gives a Fuck Where
you Took your Bourgeois Holiday in Other People'S Misery? In Spain, In
Palestine the Hotels are very Nice, and so Is Ireland, But who give a Fuck
Mister?? You never did say Much did You?? Well, Charmaine, I have all the
reports from the Girls who had the bad mails from the girls of cyberspace
colony 1. You get it, Ok?? I wait forever to Kiss your Cunt and Your Cock a
thousand millions sexex and hexex.
But wit, to wit, to wait, I was at the conference, remember when she was
there with Judith Butler and she said O It is me who am psychoanalysis and I
am the heiritage of Lacan. I am her convulsive beauty, can there be war
without me, with my heretic Hebrew beauty, shall the children of Palestine
being killed without my name?
En attendant we blow a -bomb in yer face athee Cafe Wall, you dig, I am shit
in your nauseated dead face, Hey Mister Big Shit, will you lick my ass now,
It has all the asses in it you want, with toupee and tenure track jobh?
Remember Luba, yes, she told me all about it, yes, she did, and so did the
other the others the other. Not your mouth, not your mother, not your
happiness is a warm gun.