Finally Donc

Finally donc, yes, that was the last he wrote to me before he
blew his brains out. Oh, yes, I was there a few months sometime in the
several years, we went to the building where he did die. It was very nice,
Very Nice. So there other too. But he is buried in Larache.

Fuck You Guillame, all of those stories are fibs and you know it.

YOU FUCKING MENTAL CASE

I AM QUOTING RFUCKINGDLAING OK ASSHOLE?? 'Tell them He is a Nut'

You Fucking Plagiarist.

the whole correspondence is coming with Gallimard, motherfucker. Antioedipus
my fucking ass. Charmaine was right, even joking she
stumbled on the goddam truth.