Re: disciplinary society in crisis

Dear Arianna

I haven't got the Power volume (though surely someone on the list must
have?) but I'm pretty sure it's not elsewhere in the English Foucault. I
doubt it's in the Power volume.

The piece was an interview in Japan, from one of Foucault's trips there, and
like the rest of the Japanese pieces is of variable quality. Some of his
pieces there were lectures of material that he was giving in his College de
France courses, and so are valuable ways to see what he was doing. Being an
interview though, this is less useful. The title seems to me to be
misleading. I can't see that it would be very useful in answering the kinds
of questions you are interested in, though you're right to try to track it
down.

I could try to post a better summary of it next week if that's of interest.

But beforehand, could someone check the Power volume?

Best wishes

Stuart