Lionel Boxer

-- Dear Lionel -- I am glad that you found the text
useful. That is the purpose. I should say right now
that I am not the author of these texts. They are from
Middle East Report's very well organized Primer on the
Middle East Conflict. Are you aware of their journal.
If not just type in your search engine Middle East
Report and it should bring you there quickly enough.
More later.
E.M,

--- Lionel Boxer <lboxer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Thanks
for the historic deails. I know of England's