Re: history of palestine

I don't think my comments are paranoiaic at all. They do not worry me if
that is what you are referring to ... rather they explain why the English
created the State of Isreal. They saw it as their duty to make it happen.

In an article about Gadamer, Outwaite (in Skinner (1985, p. 24)) explains:
'This notion of projection tends to be misunderstood in the Anglo-Saxon
world as a mysterious kind of empathy, but what Dilthey (1958) and others
really had in mind was a much more cerebral process based on a common sphere
of experience.

This Masonry was indeed a common sphere of experience and the English did
not (and perhaps still do not) 'know what they do does', to quote another
idea of Foucault. If a whole nation attend monthyly meetings that reinforce
the notion that Jews are meant to be in Isreal then they will gain
satisfaction in seeing that take place.

Just an idea. Not paranoiaic.

After reading a bit of Foucualt, I get the feeling that the English race
does not understand alegory to the same degree that the French and Russians
do.