Re: history of palestine

I agree with Yve's comments, but the whole creation was facilitated by the
English and they were largely influenced by masonic myth -- from the foot
soldiers to the generals (recall Kipling's 'The Man who Would Be King') and
from the civil servants to the prime minister. Furthermore, all of the
Kings (Edward VII, George V, Edward VIII and George VI) of the 20th Century
exchanged their scepter for the fraternity of the lambskin apron (HRH Prince
Charles is one of the few male Royals who is not a Freemason.) That made
for a very homogenous mind set.

My comment not to denegrate Freemasonry, but to suggest that it was as
powerful a force (albeit oposite) as Nazism in Germany during the same era.
(Hitler assassinated about 2,000 Freemasons ... all those that he could
identify.)

I just get the feeling that the creation of Isreal and Placing the
Isrealites in the Royal Chairs of King Solomon (in the East), B. (in the
North) and J. (in the West) must have satisfied Masonic sensibilities. I
have also wondered if Zerrubbulian/Ezratic legend resulted in the colours of
the ribbon that suspends the 1939-45 Star (and the common shape of all those
stars) that was awarded to all British Commonwealth soldiers, airmen and
sailors who served in any theatre of war.

We are talking about the GAZE of British Kings and the GOVERNMENTALITY of
the entire British Commonwealth (at the height of its power and influence.)
I think this is a great quarry of opportunity for Foucauldian analysis.

Lionel