Re: history of palestine

Lionel, you would be paranoiaic if you would suggest that the Free
constructionworkers were the only factor. This is not how I understand you. And
there are other causes of cours.
It's not only in creating the state of Israel, but also in supporting it in all
activities of religious terrorism that western countries have contributed to the
present situation. And that cannot only be blamed on the Free Masons. I think
the orthodox Protestant movements are much stronger and all consider the Jews as
the choosen people. In the U.S. many hospitals have taken over the practice of
circumsizing babies, just because it's a jewish custom (any neutral medical
expert will tell you that there's no medical or hygienic reason to do such a
thing, in fact it's as intelligent as trying to keep your feet clean by throwing
all you're shoes and socks away).
Here in Holland I've met quite some people who will not hear any critic on the
Israeli politics, because they've spent a year in a kibbuts or because they
still feel guilty about the shoah and see the Jews as the innocent prosecuted
underdog. And there's no room for nuance. Anyone who says that orthodox Jews are
arrogant bastards, is supposed to be a friend of Hitler's.

erik