Re: june 1967 -- Plateau of 'First Strike'

<P>Dear debord</P>
<P>thanks for interesting mail.</P>
<P>I know Deluze's relation to Spinoza and I also know that Spinoza was a jew (speaking racially). But I am not sure I would follow you in what you might imply by this.</P>
<P>As far as I know Foucault was very passionate about Israel and that was one of the reason of irratitation between Foucault and Deleuze. </P>
<P>And I do not think that Israel is a country based on orthodox judaism. It is a secular country linked to judaism through racial connection and secular conceptions (including a version of secular nationalism).</P>
<P>the line in which you speak about Foucalt's untold experience seems to me interesting, can you elaborate on it?</P>
<P>Lastly I think Foucault's&nbsp;interest/enthusiasm (i never thought he supported&nbsp;Iran in the normal sene of&nbsp;the word)&nbsp;in/for Iranian revolution&nbsp;has more to do with his 'theory' of revolution rather than any immediate political stance.</P>
<P>regards</P>
<P>ali</P>
<P><BR><BR>&nbsp;</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>