Re: history of palestine-- Masonry

Dear Lionel -- i find yer ideas fascinating. Really do
come up with more. Have you One Thousand Plateaus by
Gilles Deleuze and Felix Guatari.? They evolved weirds
methods and models of knowledge. What they call
rhizomatics. Stuff from everywhere.

--- Lionel Boxer <lboxer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > I
agree with Yve's comments, but the whole creation