Re: june 1967 -- Plateau of 'First Strike'-- deleuze foucault

<P>Dear elorra</P>
<P>I agree. Althoug I think Foucault is more realistic of the three.</P>
<P>regards</P>
<P>ali<BR><BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Dear Ali I think Deleuze was supportive in a very
<DIV></DIV>active of the Palestinian people and their struggle.
<DIV></DIV>But not for the state as such. For one it did not
<DIV></DIV>exist, and secondly I suspect Deleuze, like Guattari
<DIV></DIV>and Foucault was not especially a state sort of guy,
<DIV></DIV>at least not in any orthodox sense of the word.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Do You Yahoo!?