Re: Love everyone ... don't look for scapegoats

I do teach my students that... it is they who believe in the bubble of human
rights including the right to weeks in Club Med.

If I thought a few nightmares would help students in NA think more carefully
about the assumptions of an economy based on exploiting most of the world's
resources for the benefit not even of our population but the top nth percent
of it, I would be in favour of keeping them sleepless. As it is, I try to
look for evidence of the kinds of contradictions you identify.

thanks
maureen