Re: What an increadibly noble thing to write!

Nothing against the nationality or the race. I meant
that my experience showed me that it is hard to
contact with these people.
Our argument was like that - I told to that guy that
he makes polution to my balkony. And he replied: I
will bring my gun, and will shoot you...
Maybe he was just a criminal.

But I pray that Bush and Powell will not "lead us" to
the Armagedon, as they mean to do. They are those, who
mean the final solution.

Regards! Jivko