Fwd: RE: Re: A twist to dossier and gaze

Thank you Stuart

My attempt effort to answer your question:

My use of dossier seems to be captured by my reading that it is an archive
... 'the law of what can be said, the system that governs the appearance of
statements as unique events.' (AK 129)

In my research, the use of dossier refers to a report or a booklet that
provides the company's perception of an event. For example, an oil company
spews out millions of gallons of oil into the sea and they research the
event and produce a report that they circulate to demonstrate their version
of the truth. I get the impression that businesses create their own law
through these DOSSIERS.

Lionel