RE: L'enonce /German influenced French guys..

I so much agree with You!
But 'formula' propses, that it is a....thing. well i
suspect that it is not thing, but more like......
"previousness" and "individuality" opposed to the
abstractness of the logical and grammar analisis,
nevermind how silly does that sounds.
As I see, i am replying to my own question:-)))

thanks for the answer!
Jivko