Re: Train More Terrorists!!

--part1_175.5232c5a.29c3f426_boundary

In a message dated 3/14/2002 11:55:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rhizome85@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Timothy
> McVeigh and Lee Harvey Oswald...they betrayed us.

In defence of Lee Oswald, he certainly wasn't an angel (C.I.A. agents
involved in overthrowing foreign governments usually aren't), but I still
don't think one could put his name aside of someone like McVeigh (unless your
Alexander Cockburn, I guess). I hope I'm not the only one who thinks the man
was innocent.

Rudy

--part1_175.5232c5a.29c3f426_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>In a message dated 3/14/2002 11:55:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, rhizome85@xxxxxxxxx writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Timothy<BR>
McVeigh and Lee Harvey Oswald...they betrayed us.</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; In defence of Lee Oswald, he certainly wasn't an angel (C.I.A. agents involved in overthrowing foreign governments usually aren't),&nbsp; but I still don't think one could put his name aside of someone like McVeigh (unless your Alexander Cockburn, I guess). I hope I'm not the only one who thinks the man was innocent.<BR>
<BR>
Rudy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_175.5232c5a.29c3f426_boundary--