Re: power/knowledge

Thanks. That makes sense. I tried reversing the expression to read "power is
knowledge," and it did strike me as odd. In some cases they do seem to be
the same, while in others, not. For example, if you describe his work as an
"archaelogy of power" (rather than "knowledge), it does seem to be an
accurate description of what he did.

Does anyone "know" what the words for "power" and "knowledge" are in French?