Re: Drug Gaze

In a message dated 6/29/03 1:01:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mgekelly@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> The Foucauldians seem to be only intervening to point out how ridiculous
> the
> premises of the discussion are. Is this list unmoderated? If so, might I ask
> people to moderate themselves and find some kind of drug discussion list to
> plug away on?
> mark

It seems like the perfect listserv for many persons is when no one
writes anything about anything.

I am sure that a "Foucauldian" perspective is relevant to the
discourse of marijuana in American culture. If so, now would be the time to bring this
perspective to bear on the phenomena under discussion, to show how Foucault's
theory can provide illumination.

rk

Richard A. Koenigsberg, Ph. D.
Library of Social Science

--- StripMime Warning -- MIME attachments removed ---
This message may have contained attachments which were removed.

Sorry, we do not allow attachments on this list.

multipart/alternative
text/html
---