Fwd: Re: Drug Gaze is as real as Medical Gaze, Judical gaze or Male Gaze

Josh

On the surface what you say may be true, but what motivated you to make this
reply? How has the drug gaze or drug discourse influenced your behaviour
and the wider moral order? Has drug discourse led to new rights, new
duties, new morals and new actions that people should engage in? In light
of what Stuart Eldon said, I think drug gase has had a resistance effect on
normalising tendencies of productive society.

Is this good or bad?

Will this lay foundations for a better world?

Lionel

Lionel Boxer - 0411267256 - lboxer@xxxxxxxxxxx
Attend MAAOE 03 --- Melbourne --- 20-22 Oct 03
http://www.intergon.net/maaoe
In 1976 Michale Foucualt said: ... terrorism ... has a totally opposite
effect which is to make the bourgeois class even more closely attached to
its ideology ... (original in French) 'Le Savoir Comme Crime'