Re: Subjects

Mariana, When you speak about tecnologies of power, what do you mean about that?

It sounded to me like maybe you are doing a reification of power, as Foucault somehow did. Keep an eye on it, consider it as an implicit problematic issue. As far as i know, "The tecnologies of the self" is a response to that mistake.

adr

Mariana Intagliata <intagliata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Any thoughts on how to reconcile the subject that's a product of the
technologies of power with the self creating subject of the technologies of
the self? any books that you can recommend on the matter? is it a
problematic issue or not?