RE: Subjects

Hi Ali,

that's a good point you make. It's very difficult for me to think about
freedom that way. That's why I was asking, not to read Foucault the way I
think, but to understand what he really means.
Now I'm going to rethink things in those terms. I've got new questions
but maybe I'll find an answer as I develop these ideas.
I need to read more Foucault, considering I've only read
-Technologies of the Self: A Seminar With Michel Foucault;
-The History of Sexuality: Volume 1, an Introduction;
-The History of Sexuality: Volume 2, The Use of Pleasure;
-The History of Sexuality: Volume 3, The Care of The Self;
-A verdade e as formas juridicas.
Knowing that and bearing in mind that I'm interested in the relation
between the subjects and freedom, what should I read next? any suggestions?

Best regards,
Mariana