From: Stuart Elden <stuartelden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: foucault@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Subjects
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:14:45 +0100

Hi Ali

Would like to see you piece mentioned here. thanks for the plugs for my
work.

just got back from paris, where i had a couple of days at the Foucault
archive. the thesis on Kant's Anthropology is interesting, and the
Rabinow/Dreyfus interview transcripts too.

Did the review ever appear? i'd love to have a copy

I did hope to reply to your 'two senses of the state' piece sometime back,
but no luck. maybe soon

best wishes

Stuart