Re: Foucualt and Marx

Hi Mark,

I have been interested in these developments for some time, although my
knowledge of the autonomist school is rather limited. A number of articles
by Jason Read have been published in _Rethinking Marxism_. Info on that
journal is available at http://www.rethinkingmarxism.org/ (their conference
this year would also be worth attending; I attended in 1996 but it's
difficult to make it there from Australia, indeed I think I was the only
person who made the trip that year). You might want to contact Ted Stolze
or Jason Read to see if they are presenting a panel, I'm sure they'd be
interested.

If you haven't already located the following I'd suggest _The New Spinoza_
(Montag & Stolze, eds) and _Postmodern Materialism_ (Callari & Ruccio, eds),
both of which have important articles by Negri that might be of use. We
have also been publishing a number of essays discussing, or informed by, the
work of Giorgio Agamben on the _borderlands_ e-journal site. All
contributions to our refereed e-journal are free to download. We'd also be
interested in receiving submissions from you or indeed anyone interested in
this issue of the relations between autonomist marxism and deleuze, foucault
etc as these seem to be of intense interest to our readership.
www.borderlandsejournal.adelaide.edu.au I'm sure _Rethinking Marxism_ would
be interested in your work as well.

best of luck with it

Dr. David McInerney