RE: Query

I don't know a date for publication, but Graham Burchell translated it over
a year ago. It's currently in the editorial process apparently.

But Les Anormaux is due to be published first I think.

By the way, Le pouvoir psychiatrique is absolutely fantastic. I had two long
train journeys and got through it, albeit as a quick initial read. I stopped
making notes of interesting pages after the writing down of the first 20 or
so in sequence. If I get a chance soon I will post some thoughts, but let me
just say that I didn't think I would enjoy it, or get anything like as much
from it as I did.

Stuart